2009年1月8日

My Best3★



1st
 My favorite blog is Naoko’s blog. Her blog looks very nice. I like it! It is simple and easy to see. I think it is good point to change color of important words in the article. She used a lot of colors, it is good. But I was often confused the color words with links.
Her articles are very long and a lot of information is included. It is nice! Links are also good.

2nd
I like Yasuna’s blog. The upper right-hand picture is cute! I like it very much! Her blog’s coloration looks nice. It is good point that using a lot of pictures. In her blog, we can find some maps. I think it is good information.

3rd
I like Haruka’s blog. Her blog also looks very simple! It is easy to read the articles because the letters are big! Pictures are also good. Her articles are long, so it is very interesting.


Every blog is very interesting! It was difficult for me to decide just three!


...

0 件のコメント: