2009年1月15日

Best 3 ~Other Class~



1st
My favorite blog is Rickey’s blog. There are many pictures, and it looks very nice! The pictures are very clear and big, so we will be able to see and read the articles. It is also good point that there are many links. I think everyone feel her blog is good!

2nd
I like Asari’s blog too. Each article is long, and there are many good links. In addition, her blog has a lot of interesting information! It is easy to read.

3rd
This blog is very individual. This is Gachako’s blog. Looks very nice, and pictures are good. It is easy to read because words are big! Links also nice, and there are many interesting information.


I haven't as yet had the opportunity for seeing the blog of other class, so it was good chance to find more interesting blogs. I want to draw upon their expressions and writing.

...

0 件のコメント: