2008年9月20日

Summer Vacation★



Hello!! How are you? My summer vacation was very exciting!! How about you? Now, let me tell you about my special memory of summer vacation. I went to a Tokyo Disny Land and Disny Sea with my boyfriend on September 4th and 5th. When we went to Tokyo, we used “Seisyun 18 ticket”. This ticket can ride all along the JR line. It is more inexpensive than use a Shinkansen. We changed trains at Hamamatsu for Atami. We arrived at Atami on the noon. So we had a lunch and spent a little time in Atami. Then, we left Atami for Tokyo. We arrived at Tokyo, and we went a Tokyo Disny Resort. We could arrive at a hotel at 3:00 pm. We checked in at front desk, and our baggage left the room, we went to a Disny Sea. It was already at 6:00 pm, so we used “After Six Passport”. It can enter the Park after 6:00 pm. People enjoy only four hours, but we can get the ticket more inexpensive than “One day passport”. So we used this ticket, at last, went to a Disny Sea!! We forgot about being tired!! We enjoyed a lot of amusement, for example, “Storm Rider”, “Adventure of Indy Jones”, “Center of the earth” and so on. And we watched night-time show of on the water. It was beautiful and mysterious!! I have ever seen like that a wonderful view. I was very impressed. Then, we bought many souvenirs and enjoyed beautiful night view. We stayed there until a close. We returned the hotel and I went to sleep at once.

The next day, we were planning to go to the Tokyo Disny Land. We woke up at 8:00 am and had breakfast at the hotel’s restaurant. We wanted to go to a Disny Land soon, but we were terribly tired. So we took it easy in the room. At 10:00 am, we left the hotel and went to a Disny Land. This year Tokyo Disny Land has passed 25 years since it opened, so the atmosphere was like a festival. I was very exciting!! We enjoyed many amusements. “Pooh’s Honey Hunt”, “Pirates of Caribbean”, “Splash Mountain”, “Jungle Cruise”, and so on. Everything was very funny and interesting. I felt very happy. And we made matching bracelet of leather. (Now, it was become my treasure!!) In the late afternoon, we had lunch at “Queen of Heart’s Banquet Hall”. This restaurant’s theme is castle of “Queen of Heart” in “Alice’s Wonderland”. Its interior design was very cute!! I felt like I was dreaming!! Then, we wandered around the Park and bought souvenirs, ate various light meals, watched a parade, took photos and so on. At 9:00 pm, we left the Park. We returned to Nagoya by night bus. I was very tired because the bus was uncomfortable. But I was very happy because I could spend a wonderful time. I will never forget this memory.

3 件のコメント:

hiro さんのコメント...

It was nice vacation!
I think I want to go to Tokyo Disny Land with you someday.

RiN さんのコメント...

I went to TDL this summer vacation,too.This 2or3days plan was nice!

Yatchi さんのコメント...

You got a great memory in this summer! It's very nice. I want to go to Tokyo Disny Land someday.