2008年6月12日

Let's Laugh:)★

  Do you know 'Golden Eggs'? Golden Eggs is popular animation in the USA. It is very interesting animation. Each character is very individual.


These sites will make you be funny.

Golden Eggs animation 1

Golden Eggs animation 2


・・・Can you enjoy?

  Laughing is very important. Funny animations and comedy TV programs are necessary thing in our life. When we are laughing, we can forget sad or bad things. Effect of laughing for our mind is very big. Laughing is good for our feeling and good for our health.

6 件のコメント:

Chucky さんのコメント...

I liked the design of your blog! It is very cute!
It would be better, if you write the script longer!

Narishin さんのコメント...

The movie is fun! It made me laugh. I think you should write more.

mana-Na さんのコメント...

I like your introduction about the video so it is easy to read. However, I think you should write more and add information article.

Yatchi さんのコメント...

I could enjoy the movies! Your blog design so cute. I like your blog.

coco さんのコメント...

This movie is funny! I want to watch more!

RiN さんのコメント...

Your blog is easy to see,and cute.And I'd like to see more.